Server Information(Updated October 30, 2022)
Server IP Address
A public Java/Bedrock cross-platform vanilla survival multiplayer server with land claiming, graves, economy, community, and more.
Port: Default (Java
25565 / Bedrock
[Bedrock only] Click here to instantly add to the server list.
Cross-Platform Information and Account Linking
The server runs on the Purpur server software (fork of PaperMC) for the Java Edition. This means that all players on Bedrock will have most Java items, recipes, and mechanics such as combat cooldown, Java mob spawning, redstone, etc.
If you own both Java and Bedrock, it is recommended you link your accounts to share progress between them. To link your Java/Bedrock accounts, visit the account linking site at https://kdgaming.net/link. Linking your accounts allows you to play with the same account on both Java and Bedrock. WARNING: After linking accounts, any existing data on your Bedrock account such as claimed land, pets, progress, Ender Chests and other player data will not migrate to the linked account. Ensure you migrate all your stuff to your Java account first!
Bedrock players (who don’t have a linked Java account) will have an '-' before their gamertag.
When you join or respawn, the world & inventory may not load at first. This is because Geyser is authenticating you with a Java UUID. Please be patient.
When joining the server on Bedrock, the client will prompt you to install some resource packs. If this is causing issues with your Bedrock client, choose to deny the resource pack download.
Joining on Consoles
Due to restrictions on console platforms, joining third-party servers on consoles require DNS configuration changes.
1. From the Xbox One home screen, go to Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings > Manual. (If Settings doesn’t appear on the home screen, select My Games & Apps, then Settings.)
2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as
22.214.171.124 and the Secondary DNS as
126.96.36.199 (Google) or
3. Join any featured server, you will then be prompted to enter a Server Address – type
Nintendo Switch (Warning: Do not download any resource packs on Nintendo Switch – simply deny them. It WILL crash your game)
1. Select Settings from the HOME Menu of your Nintendo Switch console.
2. Select Internet, and then Internet Settings. Your Nintendo Switch will automatically search for nearby Wi-Fi signals.
3. Select your network from the list of networks located under Registered Networks.
4. Select Change Settings, then scroll down and select DNS Settings.
5. Select Manual.
6. Select Primary DNS, and then hold down the B Button to delete the DNS (it defaults to zeros).
188.8.131.52 as the primary DNS, and then select OK.
8. Select Secondary DNS, and then hold down the B Button to delete the existing DNS.
184.108.40.206 (Google) or
220.127.116.11 (Cloudflare) as the secondary DNS, and then select OK.
10. Join any featured server, you will then be prompted to enter a Server Address –
1. From your PS4 home screen, go to Settings > Network > Set Up Internet connection.
2. If you are using wired internet, select "Use LAN Cable", otherwise choose "Use Wi-Fi".
3. Select the Custom network creation mode.
4. Select Automatic IP Address.
5. For DHCP Host Name, make sure you select Do Not Specify.
6. Under DNS Settings, select Manual.
7. For the preferred Primary DNS, enter
18.104.22.168 and for the Secondary DNS, enter
22.214.171.124 (Google) or
8. Join any featured server, you will then be prompted to enter a Server Address – type
If you have a PC, use Phantom: https://github.com/jhead/phantom.
If you have an Android device, you have several options:
MC Lan Proxy (Trial): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luzenna.mineproxydroidtrial
MC Lan Proxy (Paid): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.luzenna.mineproxydroid
If you have an iOS 14+ device, you can use BedrockTogether: https://apps.apple.com/app/bedrocktogether/id1534593376
The server status can be found here: https://status.kdgaming.net (automatically updated)
Supported client versions:
Java 1.18.0-1.19.4 / Bedrock 1.19.40-1.19.80 (as of April 26, 2023)
The server restarts automatically on select days at 12am PT/3am ET unless players are online. This is to clear any unused data to free up server resources. The daily restart has temporarily been disabled.
Server Map & Land Claiming
The server map can be found at https://map.kdgaming.net.
In order to prevent griefing, you must claim your land and properties. Use a wooden shovel to choose the corners of the land you want to claim. Use a stick to check if land was already claimed.
If using the wooden shovel does not work (i.e. some Bedrock users), use this method to claim and expand your land: Hold a wooden shovel, then use
/claim [optional block radius] to claim a piece of land. Then to extend,
stand on your claim, face the direction you want to expand, then use
/extendclaim [number of blocks]. You can enter a positive number to expand, or a negative number to shrink.
Claims command table:
|Deletes the claim you’re standing in.
|Toggles if explosions are allowed in the claim.
|Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
|Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.
|Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.
|Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.
|Lists the permissions for the claim you’re standing in.
|Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.
|Restricts a subclaim, so that it inherits no permissions from the parent claim.
|Puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.
|Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.
|Removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
|Deletes all of your claims.
|Converts server money to claim blocks.
|Converts claim blocks to server money.
|Gives away a tamed animal.
|Lists a player’s claims and claim block details.
|Ignores a target player’s chat messages.
|Un-ignores a target player’s chat messages.
|Lists all players currently ignored.
|Besieges a player (disabled by default).
|Gets a player out of a land claim he’s trapped inside.
|Allows other players to pick up items you dropped when you died.
Abusing this land claim system will get you banned.
Everyone starts off with 500 blocks of land claim and earns 1,500 blocks per hour while active (not AFK), or approximately 125 blocks every 5 minutes (max of 500,000 accumulated blocks). Placing a chest (if you don’t already have claimed land) automatically claims the area in a four-block radius. These chest claims expire after 7 days of inactivity (unless expanded). Land claims expire after 14 days of being unused.
All of a player’s owned claims will expire after the player is inactive for 60 days.
Teleport to a random location on the map with
Waypoints can be created and managed using
You can set homes using the
/sethome [name] command, teleport to homes using the
/home [name] command, and delete homes using the
/delhome [name] command.
You can teleport to spawn using the
We are using EssentialsX as our economy plugin. The commands are as follows:
/disposal to get rid of unneeded items (preferably unsellable items).
/balance to view your current balance.
/balancetop to see other players’ balances in a leaderboard style format.
/pay [player] [amount] to send a player some of your money.
Players earn money naturally by doing various tasks, such as farming, mining, hunting, fishing, and digging. The amount of money given doing tasks increases as players level up and gain experience.
Players can easily buy and sell items by creating their own shops. The server uses chests to create local shops, and players interact with these chests for transactions.
There are also shops available at server spawn for anyone to buy and sell, located at the Library and the Ocean Shop. Feel free to sell your own items!
Creating a Shop
To create a shop, place down a chest and left-click it with the amount of items you want to sell. For example, if you want to sell diamonds, you'll need to hold it in your hand and left-click the chest. You will then be prompted to type in the chat how much you would like to sell the item for (the price per 1 of that item). After you completed those steps, the item should be displayed on top and a sign with info be placed on the side of the chest. You will then need to put the item you want to sell in the chest.
A Shop may not be created if there is no space around the chest to place down a sign. You will also need at least Container Trust access to create a Shop.
To buy or sell an Item from/to a Shop will you need to left-click the sign. You will then be prompted to write the amount you want to buy/sell in chat.
Whether a shop sells or buys items depends on the displayed info on the sign.
You can find shops using the find command listed below, but you can also find shops using the server map. On the right side of the interface, expand the "Markers" section, click on "QuickShop", then type the name of the item you want to trade in the search bar. It will list the markers of all the shops that are trading that item as well as give its price.
The current tax rate for player created shops is at 5%. Taxes for player created shops are temporarily suspended.
Transfer your XP points to other players so they can enchant their equipment.
- /myxp - Shows your current XP point balance (and points left to level up)
- /payxp [player] [amount] - Pay another player a certain amount of XP points
You can teleport to other players, or you can have others teleport to you. Teleportations between players cost $50, charged to the requester.
- /tpa [player] - Request to teleport to another player
- /tpahere [player] - Request another player to teleport to you
- /tpblock [player] - Blocks teleport requests from another player
- /tpunblock [player] - Unblocks teleport requests from another player
- /tpoff - Disable receiving teleport requests
- /tpon - Enable receiving teleport requests
- /back - Teleports you to your last location
- /wild - Teleports you to a random location in the world
- /home [name] - Teleports you to your home
- /spawn - Teleports you to spawn
The server has a trading system plugin enabled.
- /trade [player] - Initiate a trade request with specified player.
- /trade accept - Accept trade request from a player
- /trade deny - Deny trade request from a player
- /trade toggle - Enable/disable receiving trade requests
You can also shift + right-click a player to trade with them, if possible. You can also use this to give items to other players from a distance; you do not have to be nearby. Both traders do not need to add an item; useful if the person is giving away their items. While in the trading GUI, place the items you’ll be giving to the other player on the left side, then click the red block to continue. Both players must accept for the trade to complete. You can also send them money by clicking on the gold nugget and entering the amount you want to send.
The server has a container sorting plugin enabled.
- /sort - Toggle automatic sorting for containers (chests, barrels, enderchests, llamas, etc.)
- /isort - Sort inventory
- /isort hotbar - Sort hotbar
- /isort all - Sort inventory and hotbar
- /isort toggle - Toggle automatic sorting of inventory
When you die, a grave is spawned containing all your XP and items. After spawning, graves are protected from other players' access for 2 minutes before they become unprotected. Use
/graves to view and teleport to your active graves. Graves last 3 hours before they despawn, destroying all items contained within it. Teleportations to graves cost $100.
In the server, you may create your own image maps for decoration.
Commands:Renders an image and gives a map to the player with it.
- /tomap [url] -
- /maps - Opens a GUI to see, retrieve and manage the user's maps.